Frequently Asked Questions
All decals are stickers, but not all stickers are decals!
Stickers usually refer to simply peeling off the backing packer and sticking the design on the surface. If you want something that is going to last outdoors, choose a sticker that is made from vinyl or polyester material.
Decals refer to decorative graphics that are prepared on special paper for transfer from the masking sheet onto another surface. The decal often comes in three pieces: a backing paper, the decal itself, and transfer paper on the front. Thanks to the transfer process, the application of designs with lettering and complex shapes is so much easier, because they can be applied to the wall with precise alignment.
Vinyl cut lettering and graphics are often referred to as “decals”, while all other one-piece, outdoor printed vinyl or clear polyester are “stickers”.
Decals usually come in large formats, intended for walls, floors and windows.
Our lighting products are for hire use only. If a Seasonal or Christmas display has been designed with lighting, these are a custom item for that project e.g. maybe have a twinkle feature or other color requirements.
Yes, all our services offer a complete install and dismantle service. This way our products are maintained and serviced correctly. All our quotes include this service as part of the documentation and is itemized for our customer records. We are fully insured and trained for all our services.
Not at the moment. As all these services are custom build and designed for our clients. This includes any individual props like mailboxes, Santa thrones, statues etc. This service could be introduced in the near future, but all our current ideas are for purchase only. We can store and transport our client’s projects when required and quote accordingly.
We will invoice you for all our services. All our services must be paid in full prior to installation. Once your order is confirmed, you will be sent an invoice for 70% of the total with the remaining 30% to be paid before your event or installation is scheduled. Payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card. See our terms and conditions for further payment queries.